Warmer Weather Expected Next Week in Minnesota
UNDATED (WJON News) -- Fall may not be done with us just yet.
The National Weather Service says the long-range weather forecast is calling for temperatures to be well above normal.
Right now, lower 50s for high temperatures are expected Monday, November 13th through Thursday, November 16th
The normal high in St. Cloud for that period is the lower 40s, so we could be a good 10 degrees above normal.
While it will be warm next week, we are not expecting any record-breaking temperatures.
November 13th - 71
November 14th - 68
November 15th - 65
November 16th - 68
As for this week, the National Weather Service says there is another rain chance late Tuesday into Wednesday. Highs will be in the 40s and 50s throughout the week, but cooling down this weekend.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- St. Cloud Chamber President Weighs in on New Justice Center
- St. Cloud School Adopting Neighborhood Park
- New Winter Festival Taking Shape for Downtown St. Cloud
- Sauk Rapids Native Releases Song 'Benton County Lemonade'
- Kansas City a Great Weekend Getaway for Minnesota Travelers