St. Cloud Man Hurt in Crash in Southern Minnesota
OWATONNA (WJON News) -- A St. Cloud man was hurt in a crash in southern Minnesota.
The Minnesota State Patrol says the crash happened at about 7:00 p.m. Sunday) on Interstate 35 in Steele County.
A vehicle driven by 28-year-old Terry Smith of St. Cloud was going north when it collided with another vehicle that was also northbound.
Smith wasn't hurt, but a passenger in the vehicle 29-year-old Trevon Smith of St. Cloud, was taken to the hospital in Owatonna with non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver and the passenger in the second vehicle were not hurt.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Former Copper Lantern Rebrands as Copper Kitchen
- Former St. Cloud Convent to be Torn Down
- Best Cheddar Cheese Made in Stearns County
- School Enrollment Numbers
- Bystanders Help Struggling Police Officer