Royalton Man Hurt in Highway 10 Crash
LANGOLA TOWNSHIP (WJON News) -- A Royalton man was hurt in a one-vehicle crash Wednesday.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened on Highway 10 in Langola Township at around 4:30 p.m.
The patrol says an SUV driven by 68-year-old William Brezinka of Royalton was headed west on Highway 10 near Rice when he left the roadway and rolled.
Brezinka suffered non-life threatening injuries in the crash.
Authorities say the road was snow and ice covered at the time of the crash.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Attempted Train Jacking Plea
- How to spot and deal with ice dams on your roof
- Stearns County Changing License Center Hours
- Stearns County Moving Ahead With Creating New Park
- MnDOT Announces Snowplow Winning Names
KEEP READING: See 25 natural ways to boost your immune system
KEEP READING: 10 classic board games that will take you way back