$100K Scratch off Winner in Monticello
ROSEVILLE (WJON News) -- Someone playing a scratch-off game from the Minnesota State Lottery struck it big recently.
Lottery officials say there was a winning $100,000 prize won playing the game Power Shot Multiplier.
The ticket was purchased on Thursday at the Broadway Kwik Trip store in Monticello.
Tickets for the game cost $5 each to play.
The top prize for the game is $100,000 and there are a total of six top prizes available.
Unless the winner chooses to opt in to publicity, their name and city will not be released. As of Sept. 1, 2021, the names and cities of lottery prize winners above $10,000 are private data.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Shadows and Spirits Tour at Minnesota Capitol
- Five Former Rox Players in MLB Post-Season
- Husky Pride This Week for SCSU Homecoming
- Mesa Flights Return this Week at St. Cloud Airport
- 2nd Annual Flannel Fest at The Ledge
LOOK: 13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Minnesota
Gallery Credit: Stacker