Man Hurt in Clear Lake Motorcycle Crash Friday
CLEAR LAKE (WJON News) -- A Sauk Rapids man was hurt when he crashed his motorcycle in Clear Lake on Friday.
The crash happened on eastbound Highway 10 at about 6:45 p.m. The Minnesota State Patrol says 43-year-old Patrick Stang lost control of his bike and landed in the ditch.
Stang was treated at St. Cloud Hospital for non-life-threatening injuries.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- El Nino Could Signal Warmer Winter Ahead
- Farmers' Almanac Predicting Broiling, Wet Summer
- Wildlife Experts Advise Leaving Abandoned Wildlife Alone
- Stearns County Will Seek County Road 1 Speed Study
- Dry Weather May Provide Mosquito Relief in Minnesota