Lufthansa to Offer Year Round Flights Between Frankfurt, MSP
MINNEAPOLIS (WJON News) -- Starting next summer you can fly direct from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport to Frankfurt, Germany on Lufthansa Airlines.
MSP announced Tuesday the airline is launching its first-ever service next year with a flight year-round. The first flight is scheduled for June 4th, 2024.
Lufthansa will become the 18th airline operating at MSP and the airport's first new trans-Atlantic carrier in more than four years.
Lufthansa will operate the route five days a week with a Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft.
Tickets for the flights will be available starting Wednesday.
The flight from Frankfurt will depart at 11:10 a.m. and arrive in Minneapolis at 1:15 p.m. The flight departing MSP leaves at 3:15 p.m. and arrives back in Frankfurt at 6:40 a.m. the following day.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- After Big Jump, Gas Prices Should Start Falling Again
- 14th Annual Pride Weeks Offers Events Each Day this Week
- No, Morgan Wallen is Not Coming to the Rogers, MN Ice Arena
- Benton Co. History: Celebrating Minnesota's Centennial in 1958
- Parts of Minnesota Now in Exceptional Drought
- Winning $2 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Stearns County