Delicious Lenten Fish Dinners Return To Owatonna: A Community Support Initiative
The Knights of Columbus Lenten benefit fish dinners are back. The meals are served Friday nights during Lent at the Knights of Columbus Columbian Center located at 820 Elm Ave here in Owatonna.
Dinners are served from 5 to 7 pm and are “All you Care to Eat” with bake sale items available to purchase for dessert. These benefit fish dinners help local groups help others.
Weekly KC Lenten Fish Fry Beneficiaries
- Friday 2/16: Owatonna Catholic Daughters
- Friday 2/23: Medford Knights of Columbus and the Medford Catholic Daughters
- Friday 3/1: St. Vincent DePaul Society and the Knights of Columbus Council 945
- Friday 3/8: Exchange Clubs for Family Unity
- Friday 3/15: Grandparents for Education and the Knights 4th Degree Assembly
- Friday 3/22: The Izaak Walton League
The dinner features baked or fried Cod, whipped potatoes with country gravy, and a vegetable. With a roll, coleslaw and coffee and milk on the side.
The cost of the meal when tickets are purchased before Friday is $15.00 or $17 Friday at the door. Children under the age of 6 with parents eat free.
Stop in for a great meal and help the Owatonna Knights of Columbus help others.