Extreme Heat Returning to Minnesota Next Week
UNDATED (WJON News) -- For the most part we've been enjoying relatively comfortable temperatures here in Minnesota since the 4th of July. That's about to change.
Enjoy a few more days of seasonal summer temperatures before the mercury skyrockets.
The National Weather Service says A prolonged period of heat is on track to impact much of the country through the end of the month.
St. Cloud averages just over 11 days in the 90s each summer. So far we've had 11 days with 90 or better temperatures.
May - 1 day
June - 8 days
July - 2 days
A few small chances for isolated rain/t-storms on Friday and Saturday, otherwise, dry.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- Manea's Meats Breaks Ground on Major Expansion
- St. Cloud Photo Contest Winners Announced
- SR-R Hires New Director of Teaching and Learning
- St. Joseph Planning Referendum for New Community Center
- Central MN Virtual Academy Launches this Fall