Gas Prices in Minnesota, Nationally Fall in Past Week
UNDATED (WJON News) -- For the first time in weeks, the national average price of gasoline has fallen over the last week. However, the drop may be short-lived as one of the nation's largest refineries partially shut down last week after a fire at a storage tank, and as we see more tropical activity that could lead to further disruption.
Average gas prices in Minnesota have fallen 7.9 cents per gallon last week, averaging $3.65.
The national average price of gas has fallen 4.0 cents, averaging $3.78.
The national average price of diesel has risen 3.3 cents in the last week and stands at $4.33 per gallon.
READ RELATED ARTICLES
- St. Cloud Approve Interim Moratorium on Cannabis Shops
- Sartell Implements 2-Day Lawn Watering Schedule
- Minnesota State Fair Grandstand Shows
- Minnesota Taxpayers' One-Day Rebate Payments Starting
- Sauk Rapids EDA Buying Property for Future Development
- Downtown St. Cloud Is Coming Back with Big Changes